Together We Are Strong
Together We Are Strong
You Have Breast Cancer – Now What?
You are no doubt overwhelmed and we’re here to help. Through personal contacts, the information line, our support groups and social media outreach, your friends at Bosom Buddies of Arizona are here to share their own experiences and knowledge with you. We can guide you toward the appropriate educational material and answer your many questions while offering our heartfelt support throughout. Start by browsing this website for cancer information and news about our members. Then take a look at the map on the Support page to find a group that meets near you. Call or email the leader or just show up at the next meeting. We look forward to seeing you!
Who We Are and Why We’re Different
You will not face breast cancer alone. The mission of Bosom Buddies of Arizona is to offer our knowledge, our encouragement and our friendship. While there are many fine cancer organizations out there, Bosom Buddies of Arizona is different: All of the leaders of our support groups are themselves breast cancer survivors and all of our facilitators are volunteers, not paid staff. Bosom Buddies of Arizona supports men and women of all ages and in all stages of breast cancer, along with the caregivers who love them. Our group meetings are held in several locations throughout the Phoenix metro area to provide education, conversations and the support you need right now.
Why Bosom buddies of arizona
LOCAL SUPPORT GROUPSWe host five support groups within the Phoenix metro area to make it easy for you to join us.
Find A Group
LATEST NEWS & EVENTSLearn about the speakers for upcoming group meetings and read what our members are up to.
Read the Latest
LINKS TO RESOURCESFind cancer education and product information from our own experiences and resources.
SHARE THE LOVEHelp us help others. Make a donation, provide drop box items or volunteer your time.
Make a Difference
Download our Resource Guide
“Navigating Your Breast Cancer Journey” is a 64-page guide, chockful of resources and advice, with website addresses and numbers of many vital organizations ready to help.
Learn How to Get Involved
BBA News and Events
- Diversity in Breast Cancer Research: Black Lives Matter by Dr. Susan Love
- Coping After Breast Cancer
- No increased risk of rheumatoid arthritis through anti-hormonal breast cancer therapy
- Breastcancer.org Study Finds 4 in 10 Breast Cancer Patients Have Used Cannabis to Treat a Variety of Symptoms
- Study finds a one-week course of radiotherapy could benefit women with early-stage breast cancer
- High-Fiber Foods Linked to Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Kylie Minogue Bares Her Soul About How Breast Cancer Changed Everything
- US to require breast density information after mammograms
- You Never Think It Will Happen to You
- FDA warns about robotic devices for mastectomy and other cancer surgeries
CONNECT WITH US
Bosom Buddies of Arizona
Bosom Buddies, Inc. is a
501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Information Line: 602.265.2776
- Hotline: 602.231.6648
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
261 N. Roosevelt Ave.Chandler, AZ 85226